Thursday, 22 September 2016

Preliminary Script


Preliminary Script



This is a script for my preliminary work, it will be used to make sure I have dialogue in my film and so that my actors know what the narrative and dialogue they have to do. It helped me understand how I should layout and word my actual film.













Medium shot of character 1 walking up to a door then, a close up of character 1 knocking on the door in a close up. Then switches to character 2 sat down within the room, then turning head towards the door.  After that switch back to outside character 2 opens the door.
Character 2: You’re late (push door further open to allow character 1 in)
Both characters come in to the room and sit down character 2 leading the way.
Character 2: I assume you have it.
Character 1: This makes us even, right?
Character 2: Correct, at least that’s right if you’ve brought what I want.
Character 2: Now, can I see it?
Cut to the next shot (5) character 1 struggles to get the part out. Then back to other shot.
Character 1: This is what you wanted, yeah?
Cuts to character 2 inspecting the part.
Character 2: Yes this should work, thank you for your cooperation.
Character 2 pockets the part.
Character 2: Thank you for this you can leave now.
Character 1: That’s it?
Character 2: Goodbye >name<

 

 

 

 

 

Madeleine Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment